LO SMERALDO, with registered office in Corso Vittorio Emanuele 73.74 Salerno VAT number 02150160659 (hereinafter, "Owner"), as data controller, informs you pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree 30.06.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, "Privacy Code") and art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, "GDPR") that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
1. Object of the treatment
The Data Controller processes personal, identifying and non-sensitive data (by way of example but not limited to, name, surname, company name, address, telephone, e-mail, "personal data" or even "data") communicated by you when registering on the website www.losmeraldo.com of the Data Controller (hereinafter, the "Site"), filling out the registration form through the Website for events organized by the Data Controller, the online request for clarifications and sending newsletter.
2. Purpose of the processing
Your personal data are processed:
A) without your express consent (Article 24 letter a), b), c) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
manage and maintain the Site;
allow you to use any Services requested by you;
participate via the Site in initiatives organized by the Owner (for example, events);
process a contact request;
fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority;
prevent or discover fraudulent activities or abuses harmful to the Site;
exercise the rights of the Data Controller, for example the right to exercise a right in court.
B) Only with your specific and distinct consent (articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and article 7 of the GDPR), for the following Other Purposes:
to send you by e-mail opinion and satisfaction surveys, newsletters and / or invitations to events or to subscribe to events of which you are a part or that the Owner organizes.
3. Processing methods
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing, through the use of a website managed by the Data Controller. The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case not to over 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the Service Purposes and for no more than 2 years from the collection of data for the Other Purposes.
The Owner has adopted a wide variety of security measures to protect your data against the risk of loss, abuse or alteration. In particular: it has adopted the measures referred to in Articles 32-34 of the Privacy Code and art. 32 GDPR; uses the data encryption technology established by the Standards and the secure data transmission protocols known as HTTPS;
5. Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and 2.B):
to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
to third-party companies or other subjects (as an indication, website provider, cloud provider, e-payment service provider, suppliers, hardware and software assistance technicians, shippers and carriers, credit institutions, professional firms, etc. .) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as data processors.
6. Data communication
Without your express consent (pursuant to Article 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities as well as to all other subjects to whom communication is required by law for the accomplishment of the aforementioned purposes. Your data will not be disclosed.
7. Data transfer
The management and storage of personal data will take place in Europe, on servers located in Italy of the Data Controller and / or third-party companies appointed and duly appointed as Data Processors.
8. Nature of providing data and consequences of refusing to answer
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we will not be able to guarantee you neither the registration on the Site nor the Services of art. 2.A).
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is optional. You can therefore decide not to provide any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not be able to receive invitations to events, newsletters and opinion and satisfaction surveys via e-mail. In any case, you will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in art. 2.A).
9. Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights referred to in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
1. obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
2. obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools; d) the identification details of the owner, managers and designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
3. obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
4. object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the interested party to exercise the right of opposition also only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, you also have the rights referred to in Articles. 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
10. How to exercise your rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
This Site and the Controller's Services are not intended for minors under the age of 14 and the Controller does not intentionally collect personal information relating to minors. In the event that information on minors were unintentionally registered, the Data Controller will delete them in a timely manner, at the request of the users.
12. Owner, manager and agents
The Data Controller is Lo Smeraldo SRL, with registered office in Corso Vittorio Emanuele 73.74 Salerno.
The updated list of data processors and persons in charge of processing is kept at the headquarters of the Data Controller.
13. Changes to this Notice
This information may be subject to changes. It is therefore advisable to check this Policy regularly and refer to the most updated version.
14. LINKS AND THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS IN THE WWW.LOSMERALDO.COM SERVICES
Our Services may contain links to websites and third-party services outside the control of LO SMERALDO. LO SMERALDO is not responsible for the security or privacy of information collected from websites or other services. The user must pay attention and read the privacy statements that apply to the websites and third-party services he uses.
Furthermore, LO SMERALDO allows the user to share certain materials with others on the Services through social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and Pinterest.