BAUME&MERCIER Classima 10477
With a blue sunray satin finish dial and Roman numerals at 6 and 12 o'clock, this women's quartz model reflects the refined taste of the wearer. The elegant design of the dial is counterbalanced by the stainless steel bracelet and case.
- FUNCTIONS Date Swiss Made ETA F04.111 - RUBIES 3
- Watch case
- SHAPE Round - SIZE Diameter: 27.0 mm THICKNESS 7.95 mm - MATERIAL AND FINISHES Steel, Satin polished - BEZEL Acier allié X2 CrNiMo 18-14-3 1.4435, (finish) Satin / polished - UPPER GLASS Upper glass: Sapphire, Domed, Anti-reflective
- Watch face
- COLORS AND FINISHES Mother of pearl with diamonds - INDEXES Indexes with diamonds, riveted indexes
- 1st STRAP MATERIAL Satin, Black - BUCKLE Pin buckle, (Finish) satin-gloss finish - INTERCHANGEABLE Yes
- WATER RESISTANCE 5 ATM (about 50 meters) - 0.04 CT CARAT
Each Baume & Mercier watch is born from the passion of master watchmakers and from the desire to innovate that is expressed in thousands of sketches, hundreds of hours of modeling and years of development.