BAUME&MERCIER Clifton Club 10500
Refined automatic men's watch, the Clifton Club 10500, made in Switzerland and designed for the modern and visionary man, features a black dial, contrasting bronze case with a satin finish, rotating bezel and black calfskin strap "All Roads" with blue border.
- Swiss Made ETA 2892-A2 Power Automatic, self-winding Frequency 28800.0vph / 4.0hz Rubies 21
- Watch case
- Form Round Measure Diameter: 42 mm Thickness 10.3 mm Material and finishes Bronze, Polished satin Bezel Unidirectional Upper glass Sapphire, anti-reflective on one side Case back Closed caseback, With screws
- Watch face
- Colors and finishes Black, opal Indices Golden, riveted indexes Hands Golden, Superluminova C1, white emission
- Pin buckle, Polished finishes Material Calfskin, Brown - Pin buckle, Polished finishes
- WATERPROOF 5 ATM (about 50 meters)
Each Baume & Mercier watch is born from the passion of master watchmakers and from the desire to innovate that is expressed in thousands of sketches, hundreds of hours of modeling and years of development.