BAUME&MERCIER Clifton Club 10411
Sophisticated and sporty, the Clifton Club 10411 is a 42mm date watch featuring an unmistakably modern design. The fixed stainless steel bezel, classic date and luminescent Superluminova® hands with coordinated hour markers make this quartz timepiece a favorite among those who are equally passionate about the professional and sporting world.
- Swiss Made Ronda 6003D. Quartz energy
- Watch case
- Round shape. Diameter measure: 42.0 mm. Thickness 9.55 mm. Material and finishes steel, satin polished. Upper glass sapphire, anti-reflective on one side. Closed caseback, With screws.
- Watch face
- Colors and finishes black, opal. Riveted indexes. Gold hands, C1 superluminova, white emission.
- Material: Calfskin, Anthracite gray. Polished pin buckle.
- WATERPROOF 10 ATM (about 100 meters)
Each Baume & Mercier watch is born from the passion of master watchmakers and from the desire to innovate that is expressed in thousands of sketches, hundreds of hours of modeling and years of development.