BAUME&MERCIER Classima 10416
The timeless black leather strap combined with the slate-colored dial and the stainless steel geometry make the Classima 10416 a date watch for the man that never goes unnoticed. The dial is characterized by its sober design, the Roman numeral indexes and the date window at 3 o'clock. The steel caseback and polished steel bezel give an urban-chic touch to the aesthetics of this quartz timepiece. Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal.
- FSwiss Made ETA F06.111. Quartz energy. Rubies 3
- Watch case
- Round shape. Diameter measure: 42.0 mm. Thickness 6.1 mm. Material and finishes steel, glossy. Sapphire upper crystal. closed caseback.
- Watch face
- HANDS Rhodium-plated, Leaf
- MATERIAL Calfskin, Black - BUCKLE Pin buckle, Polished finishes - INTERCHANGEABLE Yes
- WATERPROOF 5 ATM (about 50 meters)
Each Baume & Mercier watch is born from the passion of master watchmakers and from the desire to innovate that is expressed in thousands of sketches, hundreds of hours of modeling and years of development.