BAUME&MERCIER Classima 10274
With the mechanical movement visible through a small aperture at 12 o'clock, this is a self-winding watch for men who appreciate the fine craftsmanship of Swiss watchmakers. The unique dial of the watch also features blued steel hands and Roman numerals on a silver background. The dark brown alligator strap lends a timeless charm to this luxury men's timepiece.
- Swiss Made Sellita SW200 BV. Energy Automatic, self-winding. Frequency 28800.0vph / 4.0hz Rubies 26. Power reserve: 38 hours
- Watch case
- Round. Measure diameter: 40.0 mm. Thickness 8.95 mm. Material and finishes Steel. Sapphire upper glass. Sapphire crystal case back.
- Watch face
- Silver-plated, opal. Roman numerals Hands Blued steel, Leaf
- Alligator leather, Dark brown. Adjustable triple folding buckle with safety clasp, Polished finishes.
- WATERPROOF 5 ATM (about 50 meters)
Each Baume & Mercier watch is born from the passion of master watchmakers and from the desire to innovate that is expressed in thousands of sketches, hundreds of hours of modeling and years of development.