BVLGARI OCTO ROMA
With its bold design and the precision of its sophisticated mechanisms, the Octo watch is a perfect combination of Italian creativity and Swiss excellence in the art of watchmaking. In the 15th and 16th centuries, Italian artists such as Leonardo da Vinci created innovative creations of timeless beauty. The fruit of the same genius, Octo combines an extraordinary octagonal design inspired by the Roman Basilica of Maxentius (310 AD) with exceptional mechanisms. Combining the purity of the octagon with an innovative design with a contemporary charm, Octo Roma enhances the minimalism of the shapes with the perfection and balance of its geometries.
- Stainless steel
- Movimento meccanico di manifattura a carica automatica, calibro BVL 191 - Solotempo con finiture côtes de Genève, anglage e colimaçonnage, riserva di carica di 42 ore
- Watch case
- Cassa di 41 mm in acciaio inossidabile, fondello a vista
- Watch face
- Quadrante blu con indici applicati a mano, corona con inserto in ceramica
- Bracciale con fibbia déployante in acciaio inossidabile
- Impermeabile fino a 50 metri
>Bulgari watches are a perfect combination of the excellence of Swiss watchmaking and the magnificence of contemporary Italian design. Enhancing the perfection of highly sophisticated mechanisms through the most precious materials, the watchmaking creations for men and women are a masterpiece of craftsmanship and a sublime expression of the elegance of the Bulgari style.
You might also like