BAUME&MERCIER Classima 10324
With unquestionable style and essential luxury, the Classima 10324 is an elegant men's watch, which stands out for its blue dial with a sunray satin finish, rhodium-plated hands and a timeless black leather strap. Powered by a quartz movement, this Swiss made men's timepiece is the ideal gift to celebrate life's most important moments. The 40mm round case features a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal and a polished steel caseback. The dial features classic Roman numerals and a date window at 3 o'clock.
- FUNCTIONS Date Swiss Made ETA F06.111 - RUBIES 3
- Watch case
- SHAPE Round - SIZE Diameter: 40.0 mm - THICKNESS 5.95 mm - MATERIAL AND FINISHES Polished steel - UPPER GLASS Upper glass: Sapphire - BACK No
- Watch face
- COLORS AND FINISHES Blue, "soleil" satin finish - NUMBERS Roman numerals - HANDS Rhodium plated, Leaf
- MATERIAL Calfskin, Black - BUCKLE Pin buckle, Polished finishes - INTERCHANGEABLE Yes
- WATERPROOF 5 ATM (about 50 meters)
Each Baume & Mercier watch is born from the passion of master watchmakers and from the desire to innovate that is expressed in thousands of sketches, hundreds of hours of modeling and years of development.