BAUME&MERCIER Classima 10331
Equipped with the technical sophistication of an automatic chronograph and balanced with the purist design of a Classima timepiece, this 42mm stainless steel men's watch is the perfect wristwatch to complement an enterprising lifestyle. The blued steel hands move to the silver dial and three additional smaller dials. The polished steel bezel perfectly matches the satin-finished steel bracelet with triple folding clasp and safety clasp. You can see the watch's self-winding movement behind the transparent sapphire crystal case back.
- FUNCTIONS Chronograph, Date Swiss Made Valjoux 7750 - POWER RESERVE 48 hour (s) - FREQUENCY 28800.0vph / 4.0hz - RUBIES 25
- Watch case
- SHAPE Round - MEASUREMENT Diameter: 42.0 mm - THICKNESS 13.25 mm - MATERIAL AND FINISHES Polished steel - UPPER GLASS Upper glass: Sapphire - BOTTOM Sapphire crystal back
- Watch face
- COLORS AND FINISHES silver, opal, guilloché lines
- MATERIAL Steel, (finish) Satin / polished - CLOSURE Triple folding clasp with safety clip, Steel, Polished
- WATERPROOF 5 ATM (about 50 meters)
Each Baume & Mercier watch is born from the passion of master watchmakers and from the desire to innovate that is expressed in thousands of sketches, hundreds of hours of modeling and years of development.